Number of blog posts under this category: 2
Today we would like to announce the immediate availability of BookmarkingDemon 6 and ArticleDemon 2.
|BookmarkingDemon 6 (BMD6)||ArticleDemon 2 (AD2)|
With this new release, we have also completed the second and final phase to integrate all our submission tools into one single platform.
What Are The New Things To Expect?
When we launched UltimateDemon in December 2011, we introduced "Seamless Submission". With BMD6 and AD2, we now introduce a unified platform with "Seamless Upgrade".
What Is Seamless Upgrade?
In this unified platform that UltimateDemon, BookmarkingDemon, and ArticleDemon now sit on, users are able to upgrade from 1 software to another without losing their existing work. We call it the seamless upgrade.
We will illustrate using a chart:
and here is the explanation on how the above works:
- Activating the software with a copy of BookmarkingDemon license key will enable BookmarkingDemon 6
- Activating the software with a copy of ArticleDemon license key will enable ArticleDemon 2
- If you have BookmarkingDemon 6 enabled, adding ArticleDemon license key into the software will enable UltimateDemon Lite
- If you have ArticleDemon 2 enabled, adding BookmarkingDemon license key into the software will enable UltimateDemon Lite
- Activating the software with a copy of UltimateDemon license key will enable full version of UltimateDemon
Advantages Of Unified Platform
- Enhancements and software bug fixes will be applied across all 3 demons
- The same goes to plugin updates
- Users no longer have to fear (though unnecessary) that we will not support BookmarkingDemon and ArticleDemon now that we have UltimateDemon
How Do I Upgrade To The Newer Version?
- Run the software (BMD5, AD1) and go to the "Announcement" tab. You will find the download link on the announcement page.
How To Migrate To Newer Version?
Posted on 29 Mar, 2012 05:57 am Comments: 28
Today is a big day for us. After 10 months of development work, today we are pleased to announce the official release of our latest product: UltimateDemon.
To date, this is our finest creation when it comes to Internet Marketing automation.
Countless designs were created and trashed while we work on this new tool. There was even a point we decided to just scrap everything and start from scratch again and we are glad we did.
Here is a quick walkthrough down the memory lane of EdwinSoft.
In 2008, our very first version of DemonCore engine was created for BookmarkingDemon 4. At the start, the engine proved to be effective but as time goes by and technology advances, it no longer can handle the new Web 2.0. It got so hard that ensuring the submission is maintained at high success rate is no longer an easy task.
We struggled and finally decided that we need to go back to the design board. 2009, DemonCore v2 was born and with it we launched BookmarkingDemon 5.
Fast forward to 2010. We used the same DemonCore v2 engine and created ArticleDemon. However, soon we ran into the similar trauma that we faced during the time of BookmarkingDemon 4. Even though v2 is still able to do its chores, there are times that the engine couldn't handle certain automation task and we have to remove certain sites from the software.
Early 2011, our development team decided that it is again, about time to work on straightening things up. We went back to the design board and DemonCore v3 is created. Yes, again, from scratch.
New possibilities were available to us when the engine is created. It was an exciting moment for all of us here and we deployed this whole new engine into the software that you now know as UltimateDemon.
The following is a quick overview of what you can expect to see inside UltimateDemon:
- A very simple and clean user interface
- A seamless experience that kept human intervention to the minimum during the submission process
- The ability to setup your work while UltimateDemon do its chores at the background
- The ability to drip your submission over a long period of time to make your submission look natural
- The beloved ability to self-add sites that uses open source scripts is here to stay
Head over to http://ultimatedemon.com and take a look at what this demon can do for you.
Posted on 20 Dec, 2011 10:00 am Comment: 0